We all know that one of the enemies of modern civilization is “Pollution”. It is Silent killer who is responsible for causing various diseases.
Skin is the most sensitive part of human body.
Due to air pollution in the city, we suffer from so many problems starting from skin to hair.
Air pollution can be one of the main causes of pre-aging of skin.
Following are the ways to get rid of skin problems created by pollution
• Apply good sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher daily before going outside to protect skin from UV rays.
• Always remove makeup as early as possible after came back at home because pollution and makeup both prevent our skin to breathe properly.
• Don’t stay long time in pool or sea beach.
• Drink plenty of water, green vegetables, salads and fruits to detoxify the body.
• Stay out of dirt. Cleanse your face/skin at least twice a day with ROSE WATER.
But best way to keep your skin healthy and fresh, one should always use Rose water.
Rose water, itself a by-product of the production of rose oil for use in perfume, is used to flavour food, as a component in some cosmetic and medical preparations, and for religious purpose
Rose perfumes are made from rose oil, also called attar of roses, which is a mixture of volatile essential oils obtained by steam-distilling the crushed petals of roses.
Rose water is a by-product of this process.
Rose Water Uses:
• Great for all skin types.
• Oily skin is balanced and toned
• Sensitive skin is soothed and cooled
• Normal skin is purified and cleansed
• Mature skin is toned and rejuvenated.
• Purifying, harmonizing, toning and cooling.
• Apply as an aftershave to soothe irritated skin.
• Helps heal sunburns and wounds.
How To Use Rose Water:
Rose Water can be used as a face lotion for all skin types to tone, balance and moisturize. Use on mature skin to rejuvenate and refresh. Use as an aftershave to soothe irritated skin. Lightly mist face as needed to invigorate the senses and mind.
Spray a little rose water on your face before cleansing to loosen dirt and foundation makeup while giving your face lasting softness without leaving it feeling greasy. You’ll spend less time scrubbing and the rose’s natural properties work well for sensitive, acne prone and aging skin alike.
Now days we have so many Rose water available in the market. Some of them like SKIN TOUCH Rose water, Dabur gulabri, Ayur rose water and so on. My personal favorite is Skin Touch Rose water.
Rose water is used as eye drops to clear them. Some people in India also use rose water as spray applied directly to the face for natural fragrance and moisturiser, especially during winters. It is also used in Indian sweets and other food preparations. Rose water is often sprinkled in Indian weddings to welcome guests.