Astrology is based on universal, timeless symbolism, and speaks to us on deep and meaningful levels, as artistic expression often does.
In our daily life experiences, each one of us can recognize and directly experience the astounding variety in which the omnipresent astrological symbolism continuously manifests itself. With some basic astrological knowledge and practice, we can develop a sense of how alive astrology is. This process enhances curiosity and a fresh, childlike, and ‘beginner’s mind’ approach to learning how these symbols keep coming to life, in the world around and within us. Learning about astrology experientially is an exciting process I have been fascinated with for many years.
We can also engage in creatively expressing these universal symbols (especially signs and planets), through artistic media (like collages) or drama, and thus become an artist or actor of astrology – while avoiding the temptation of over identifying with them, and becoming ‘archetype possessed’.
Astrology Promotes Healing
Healing is derived from ‘becoming whole’ (again). Wholeness is healthy.
It is a basic principle of healing to honor and support the parts of the body and psyche in their integration into the whole of a human being, so that they can fulfill their purpose to sustain well-being.
Astrology offers ways to understand ourselves or others better, by carefully looking at the wholeness of a human being as a wonderful, unique composition of the different sides and functions of a personality that is always more than the sum of its parts. Humanistic, psychological astrology has therefore a holistic, synthesizing, and synergistic approach. It shows how the parts relate to one another, how they keep unfolding over time, and how this process contributes to our life creation.
By honoring the path and meaning of one’s life, the insights gained through astrology can be an important starting point for the healing process of oneself or of a relationship with a significant other.
In relationships, astrology can help heal (making whole) the relationship, by recognizing and acknowledging the individual contributions, as well as the ‘character’ of the relationship as a co-created ‘product’ of the partners. –
• Astrology is not a religion, it is belief, means a feeling that something exists or is true, especially one without proof it does not relate to the study of astrology, therefore some believe in astrology and some don’t.
• Lal kitab; it is the name of five books which expounded unique system of Indian astrology now known as Lal Kitab system of astrology.
• People believe in astrology, starting what your name tells about your personality, what colors suits you, what is you lucky number? And so on.
• Starting from Tarot card reading to numerology, people believe in it.
• Interestingly, using just birth time and place, he seemed to come up with the correct identify of the mystery guest more often than anyone, & I wondered what that was.
Or you may want to order a special exclusive report based on your birth details on a voluntary donation of say $2.00 by clicking here. If you cannot afford, of course, it’s free. The report will indicate suitable gems on the basis of:
• Sun sign (Western Astrology)
• Ascendant or Lagna (Hindu Astrology)
• Moon Sign or Rasi
• Dasa also called Mahadasa (Period)
• Birth Number (Numerology)
And so on.
Not only this, there are birthstones . The idea of a birthstone connected with the month of your birth is based in traditional astrology. Each stone has its own unique character and abilities too. Some stones are healers; others are aids to concentration; some are warriors; some are good for business.
Wearing the stone of your sign will focus the energies of the sign through the gem, enabling their expression in your daily life. The energy of the sign is channelled through the planet placed there (usually the Sun, Moon, or planetary ruler) and this energy is expressed and focused through the corresponding gem.
Then comes the TAROT CARD READING;
no-one really knows how Tarot works. It really doesn’t matter how they work; tarot readings can help provide you with a clear reflection of your past, present and future projections, and help you to reflect on your experiences, and hence gain a fresh prospective on your life.